Rabbit Awareness Week 2019 is running from the 1st to 9th June. To celebrate, we are running competitions for children and adults.
Children under 9 – draw or paint a picture of a rabbit or rabbits. Prize – a soft toy rabbit
Children aged 9-15 years – make a poster explaining how to look after a rabbit. Prize – a copy of the book ‘Watership Down’ by Richard Adams.
Any age – send us photos of your rabbits with the theme ‘Friends’. Prize – a goody bag for your rabbits.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and age of child (if entering the children’s categories), or tag us in a post on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (@VetPawsitive)
2. The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm BST on 9th June.
3. Our single favourite picture in each category will be chosen as the winner and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner will be informed by email by the 16th June.
5. The winning entries and winner’s first name and age (if in the children’s categories) will be displayed on our website and social media channels.
6. Prizes must be claimed by 30th June.
7. Prizes are as described above. These will be posted by Royal Mail second class delivery or similar by 30th June.
8. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
9. By entering this competition you are allowing all submitted material to be used on Pawsitive Pet Care and Pawsitive Vet Care’s websites and social media channels.
10. Any further questions about this competition should be directed to email@example.com.