We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and clients.
Who are we?
Pawsitive Pet Care trading name of sole trader Helen Perryman.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is collected from you?
How information about you will be used
We may use the information you supply to us in a number of ways:
- For statistical analysis.
- For tracking referrals to advertiser websites.
- To get feedback on the services we provide.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your information with any third parties for their marketing purposes. We will not sell your data on to any third parties.
Cookies will be used to track your purchases on external advertiser’s sites. By clicking on adverts you are consenting to your cookies being used for this purpose.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your personal information for 26 months for website analysis purposes.
We will not send you promotional material about other products and services we offer or our newsletters unless you have given your consent to receive these messages. You can update your preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Your Personal Rights
- You have the right to request access to your personal information held by us. We will respond within one month and the information will be provided free of charge. Please do this by email using the address below:
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data, restrict how we use or to delete it. There may be legal or other reasons why we may need to keep using your data but please contact us if you think we should not be using it.
- You also have the right to correct any personal information you believe is incorrect. Please let us know if you think this is the case.
- You have the right to ask for your personal data to be transferred to another service provider in a useful format.
If you would like to complain about the way we have handled your data please contact us by telephone or in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If, following your complaint you are not happy with the outcome or our response, you are also entitled to complain to the independent regulatory authority, the ICO.
Further information can be found at www.ico.org.uk/concerns